This week IA as provided the questions...let's get to it!
1. If money didn't matter, where would your perfect vacation take place? Briefly describe.
I would love to go to England, Scotland, Ireland and France. I just want to see everything, ya know? Everything that makes those places...well, those places. I would also like to go to Australia and Italy. And I wanna be a princess.
2. What's a bad habit that you have (or had) that is/was hard to break?
Oh dear baby Jesus, this one is a challenge every day. And that is eating healthy and not porking out on whatever is in sight. But more specifically I would say my addiction to pop. Soda. Whatever. Diet Coke was my main fix and Diet Pepsi a close second. I stopped drinking it so much last April when I decided to eat better. And I wanna be a princess.
3. If you weren't on a diet or counting calories, what would you like to have for dinner tonight?
Nachos. No, Chinese food. Nope. Wait a sec...Mexican food. No. Hold on. Cake. Yes, cake. Wait! No. Ice cream? Yeah. All of that. And I wanna be a princess.
4. If you had the chance to interview anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what's one question that you would ask?
I would interview Jesus. I would ask him, "why." Because that is the question to ask Jesus, right? I would also ask Him if I'm gonna go to heaven and could He use His godly powers to give me a British accent and can I be a princess.
5. Describe yourself in 6 words.
Funny. Smart. Irritating. Indecisive.
So...what are your answers??