Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting Room Hell

As you read this there's a good chance I'm sitting in the waiting room at the surgery center waiting for Big Boy to go to recovery so I can go see him.

I'm probably nervous and I bet that I've made at least 6 trips to the bathroom where nothing has happened. If ya know what I mean.

Or. Something has happened. If ya know what I mean. Hopefully the waiting room isn't too busy...for the sake of waiting room inmates everywhere. Because there's only one bathroom.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here.

Anyway, while you desperately search for some bleach to clean your mind of the visual I so generously provided you with there...head on over to the book club blog to see what we are kicking the summer off with!



15 comments:

Terry said...

My hugs and prayers are with you sweetie.

VandyJ said...

Thoughts are with you.
Poor big Boy--a summer in a cast.

Heathers Happenings said...

Big hugs to you.

Connie Weiss said...

I hope everything goes okay.

Praying for your little guy!

Lori E said...

He will be fine....and so will you if you know what I mean.

Sarah Kate said...

Hang in there sweetie!!! Everything is going to go just fine!!! Praying for you.

tara said...

Hope everything goes well!!

McVal said...

I'm praying for you guys today! I hope all goes well and you're all home safe and sound before you know it.

Steph said...

Oh I hope everything went okay for you!

Emmy said...

Oh praying for him and you!

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Oh my. So nerve wrecking! Hell be fine.. prayers to you! (And the rest of the people in the waiting room.. if you know what I mean.)

;)

becca said...

sending you both hugs

Grammy Goodwill said...

Sure hoping all went well today.

Stephanie McCall said...

bless your heart, hope today went well!

Xazmin said...

You made it through!