Thursday, June 14, 2012

Exit Stage Left

So it seems that Myya and I are leaving on Monday for our trip to Utah. We'll be staying with Xazmin at her home and we'll be partying with Shortmama, Tanielle, Evelyn and Sami.

I'm slightly worried that we will (or maybe just me) be too much for poor Sami and Evelyn. They're just so sweet and the impression I get is that they are mature. And I am not. So...I guess that's fair warning?

Not worried about Tanielle...see, she's friends with Xazmin and we all know that Xazmin is a little nuts, so T is sure to be awesome too. What. Don't you call all the ones you love the most "nuts?" I do. Anyway. T, you plan on hanging with us, right? If you don't...we might camp out on your porch. You don't know yet how crazy Myya and I are...we would TOTALLY do it.

Where was I? Oh. Yeah. So. I have a lot to do because I guess I put everything off until the last minute? I mean, I'm not sure, but it seems like I did. I have a lot to do. And I don't wanna do none of it. I'm pretty sure that was totally grammatically incorrect.

I might have a couple posts scheduled for next week, or then again, maybe not. Do y'all care? I don't think you probably do. It's summer!

Maybe I'll blog from our super secret Awesome location. That would be fun.

But. My poor laptop. My poor sweet baby. It's sick. It might be dying. I've ridden it pretty hard for 3 years and it's been a great computer.

But recently...

It's give me the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. Three times.

**sobs**

So likely I will spend next week having a great time with friends, mourning the downhill decline of my laptop and eating my weight in whatever I want because vacation food is awesome. Is it weird that a hamburger tastes 10 times better if you're not in your own state?

Is it weird that I look forward to eating? That probably says a lot about me.

Anyway.

I'm not proofing this post so it's gonna be random I bet. Oh well.

Talk to you soon, have a fabulous weekend and...

Happy Father's Day to my awesome dad and wonderful husband!!!



22 comments:

Xazmin said...

It is going to be so awesome. Especially the eating.

I did something completely inappropriate in front of Sami when she was here before. I was mortified. I still am when I think about it.

We are going to have the best time!

VandyJ said...

So jealous! You all have a great time!

McVal said...

I'm so jealous too!! Is your super secret Awesome location Iowa??!!!??

Connie Weiss said...

You're going to have so much fun!!

Colleen said...

I never proofread my posts. Which is probably rather obvious.

I'm - once again - very jealous of all your fun.

I always look forward to eating. Eating is awesome. Make sure that hamburger is humane ;-)

Myya said...

I too have SOOOOOO much to do. I'm freaking a little cuz I leave it all for last minute. Uggghhh! No matter what we are doing or who we are seeing we WILL have an AWESOME time because well WE will be there...WE are thee life of the party! Lol :)
Bring on the fun!!!!

Myya said...

I too have SOOOOOO much to do. I'm freaking a little cuz I leave it all for last minute. Uggghhh! No matter what we are doing or who we are seeing we WILL have an AWESOME time because well WE will be there...WE are thee life of the party! Lol :)
Bring on the fun!!!!

Myya said...

I too have SOOOOOO much to do. I'm freaking a little cuz I leave it all for last minute. Uggghhh! No matter what we are doing or who we are seeing we WILL have an AWESOME time because well WE will be there...WE are thee life of the party! Lol :)
Bring on the fun!!!!

Myya said...

Ummmm SERIOUSLY how the hell did it post 3 times??? Spud phone!

Stephanie McCall said...

you're going to have so much fun! I'm a little jel not gonna lie

Annmarie Pipa said...

oh good for you!!
have fun!

Emmy said...

Oh have so much fun!! Jealous I can't be there to meet you all. I will be in Utah but not until July.
I think Sami will be able to handle you just fine :)

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Gotta say, I'm a little jealous. How much fun are y'all gonna have! I'll miss ya :(

Heathers Happenings said...

You guys are gonna have a ton of fun!

Sheila said...

how FUN!!! I am so jealous!!!
Please give T a big hug for me! I LOVE that woman!!!! She's my camo-lovin-friend!!!

Lourie said...

oh I wanted to go to Utah!! And no, vacation food is way better. It is because you can't feel guilty about it.

my computer is getting sick too. No blue screen yet. Good luck with yours.

Mrs. Petrie said...

OOh, have lots of fun!! I am so jealous of all your awesome bloggy friend trips. ;)

Sela Toki said...

Awwh, you guys are going to have such fun times. So sweet to meet up with blogging friends. You guys are so courageous to do it. Well, have fun and go crazy...LOL

hotpants™ said...

Sorry to hear about the blue screen. I shared a laptop with my husband for a year. It was painful.

Mindie Hilton said...

I hope you are having fun in Utah. Your guest blogger is really funny but I still miss you. Enjoy yourself funny, beautiful, sweet lady.

Sarah Kate said...

I hope you're enjoying your vacation right now! I think it's amazing that you've made such close online relationships that you can gather together outside of the computer! :o) What a blessing! I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back!

Date Girl said...

Have a great trip!! So jealous. Looking forward to entertaining recaps!