Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Summer Projects

The kids and I had a Summer 2012 Fun List that we made at the beginning of the summer and we accomplished (almost) all of it!

We also accomplished 3 things that were not on our list that were huge!

We redid our deck...
Before:

After:

We redid my master bedroom and bath...
           Before                                                                          After

And we took care of the #($*&@^ apple tree in our neighbor's front yard. I'll save that story for later, but lemme tell ya, that bitch needed to go down, and it did. Booyah!


17 comments:

Heathers Happenings said...

Both projects turned out great!

stephanie said...

busy summer! the deck looks great!!

Jill said...

Wow, those are huge projects to get done in one summer! Looks awesome!

McVal said...

Love how the deck looks so much better without that dog on it! !!

I kid... LOVE your ambition! Beautiful! the both of them!

Furry Bottoms said...

The deck looks great!!! And I can't wait to hear about the apple tree!

becca said...

both projects turned out wonderfully way to to go girl

Sarah Kate said...

That's some pretty intense feelings over a tree! Can't wait to hear that story....

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I LOVE that deck!!! Wow! And your new bedroom is gorgeous! And, oh yeah, so glad you're rid of the tree. Now, if only we could rid you of the neighbors...

Annmarie Pipa said...

good for you!!! you guys accomplished a lot!

Steph said...

Thanks for reminding me to bitch at my husband to get the deck done.

Yours looks great! Ours looks 1/2 great.

Connie Weiss said...

My Summer of Fun list has many uncheck items. I suck.

hotpants™ said...

Love that you took care of the apple tree!

Mrs. Petrie said...

I like your Schipperke! He's chubby like my Angus. Your projects were big! A deck and a bedroom- very nice work.

Emmy said...

Oh can' wait to hear about the tree as I know some of the drama it was causing. Glad you had a successful and productive summer

Jen said...

Wow! Gorgeous!! I love the colors you used in the bedroom!

samantha said...

Love the room redo! IT looks like some baby making will be going on in there now ;)

Xazmin said...

Good job! I accomplished nothing this summer.