Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10 Things To Smile About

I'm going to link up with Emmy today to share my list of 10 Things To Smile About from October.

I have lots of cute things to share with you!



Birthday Boys who always want home made cakes or brownies.


 Birthday parties with cousins.


Cousins from out of town.


Classroom celebrations with cookies for everyone.


Homemade birthday cards from brothers.


Early morning texts with pictures of this guy with his favorite Mickey.


More visits with family from out of town. My sweet cousin brought her teenage boys down to visit and they got some awesome babeh time in. This is my aunt and one of my cousin's sons with my boys and niece. The baby is one of the twins. Beats me which one!


Said twins both pretty ticked off. 


Trips to the pumpkin patch. Trips to the pumpkin path where I didn't fall and break my neck in the mud. But rest assured...I did try my hardest!


Spray painted pumpkins!


So what are your 10 Things?

13 comments:

Heathers Happenings said...

Those are great things to smile about! Ohhhh those twins...too cute!

Lori E said...

There are so many things to list. I like that yours pretty much all are about your family.

Christina said...

Great post! So much family time. That's the best. And birthdays, of course. I LOVE mad baby pictures!!! I take them of my kids all the time and my husband yells at me to put my camera down and comfort them. Ha!

Connie said...

I see Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lourie said...

Love the babies!

Why didn't I think of cookies for Ryan's class! D'oh! Oh well...the cupcakes were still a hit.

No falling.

Love your pumpkins.

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww....loved seeing all the pics. You know I'm a stalker like that.

Those pumpkins are adorable!

And I can't wait to hold a teeny tiny babe in my arms!!! Only 5 more weeks!!!!

Candice said...

Aww, look at those sweet babies. So cute, even if they are slightly pissed. ;)

Emmy said...

Yea! No broken bones or necks always makes for a good month :)

So nice to have so much family visit and glad you go to have some baby time.

Thanks so much for linking up!

Sarah Kate {Dixie Creek Farm} said...

Going to a pumpkin patch was the one thing I didn't do this month that I really wish I had. :o(

Wow..the twins have really grown up since the last time you posted about them! I think there's Miracle Grow in their breast milk!!!

McVal said...

FUN!! And spray painted pumpkins look way awesome...

Annmarie Pipa said...

DEFINITELY worth smiling about!! fun photos!

Jen said...

Ooh! Spray painted pumpkins! Cool!! Glad you didn't break your neck at the pumpkin patch, and holy cow, the twins are growing!!! So cute!

Mrs. Petrie said...

Those twin babies are too cute! You must be in auntie heaven.