Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Whoops

Hey guys!

Guess what?

I'm a dipsh*t. What, you already knew that? Whatever.

See, we got back from Disneyland and it took me a while to get all my pictures edited. I finally finished them and I was sorta doling them out in sporadic posts and stuff.

Then Halloween happened...the election happened and this post sort of threw up all over my blog last week and I forgot that I have more pictures from Disney to share!

Here are some interesting...how would you say...fashion faux pas...

Seriously. Full on socks with flip flops. Really. What. The...


Big Boy was bein' gangsta with his little white boy self.


The morning after Medieval Times I woke up to this. Big Boy. Underwear. Crown. And that's all.


I don't even know. I thought this girl was maybe 15. Could've been older, I'm not a great judge of age. But I'm pretty sure you shouldn't walk around a place for kids with your ass hanging out. Just sayin'.




17 comments:

Ducky said...

I like the guy in the background of the gangsta pic. Looks like he just caught of a whiff of a really horrid fart.

Sarah Kate {Dixie Creek Farm} said...

LOL at the picture of Big Boy in his undies and crown!!! :o) That is what high on Disney looks like! Ha!

The girl in the short shorts? Yeah, that's like everyone around here, whether your're 100 pounds, or 300. I don't know what it is about TN, but people here are notorious for walking around with their butts hanging out!

VandyJ said...

Little boys can be so weird. The crown and nothing else is something mine would have done--and with an expression just like that one.

Mrs. Petrie said...

Hehe. :) I like the mini-gangster in a Lego shirt.

Emmy said...

You got some good ones! I have to confess in the winter I often wear socks and flip flops for school pickup- but I am not getting out of the car, would never wear that in public :).
And that butt yea all kinds of wrong

Mrs. Match said...

lol, it's like the people of walmart! Who lets their butt hang out like that? So gross!

Shawn said...

This should be linked up with TTUT!

Sadly, I see more ass hanging our than I'd like. Maybe it has to do with living in the sunshine state, IDK. Maybe people just want to tan their cheeks. Not so sure what her excuse is though....

Heathers Happenings said...

Love the gangsta picture!

Connie said...

I don't think I saw any bad dressers in FL. Of right...because no one there was from America!

Annmarie Pipa said...

you guys must have had so much fun....good for you!!!
your boys are so cute!

Xazmin said...

Awesome. All of them. I miss you guys.

The butt shorts? They are my favorite.

McVal said...

Whoa... your vacay pictures show a LOT of skin!! lol!
And I didn't really think anyone could do Gangsta with a Star Wars Lego shirt, but he is totally rockin' it...

Jen said...

Hahahahaha!!! Oh my word, yes some major fashion don'ts ;)

Steph said...

The boys are so handsome! Flip flops and socks, ewwwww.

Meg said...

the zippers on the side of the shorts. why? I mean, if you feel the need to let out a little slack so your shorts don't cut off the circulation in your legs, instead of unzipping them why not just, I dunno...get a bigger size? Preferably one that covers the whole crack.

awesome.

Sela Toki said...

Wow, looks like you guys had so much fun! Great pictures except for the short shorts one. LOL Must have been extremely uncomfortable.

Christina said...

First of all, since socks and flip flips seem to be such an ugly common sight in the PNW, how is that even comfortable?! My husband does it when he takes out the garbage. I tried it once. It hurts in between my toes! Your kids are adorable. I can't take enough pictures of my boys in just underwear or a diaper. It cracks me up. It must be so nice to feel that comfortable and free... :)