Thursday, November 1, 2012

Write In Candidate - ME For President!

Me.

I'm the write in.

Wanna know why?

I think it's about dang time we had a president who says it how it is.

For example:

When asked what his first thought was when he saw the death pictures of Osama bin Laden, President Osama, crap! (i really did make that mistake and thought i'd leave it for sh*ts and giggles. too easy to accidentally type or say it wrong.)

**AHEM**

I mean: President Obama said, "It's him. That was him." Or something like that. He was trying to convey that although we'd never see those pictures and have "proof" I guess, that it was, in fact, Osama.

Here's what your write in candidate, aka, ME, would say:

"Holy crap, that was the most disgusting thing I ever saw. Quite frankly, I'm still kinda pissed I ever had to look at that. I'm gonna have nightmares now. But, yeah. It was him."

Remember the look that President Bush had when they informed him of the attacks on the World Trade Centers? Very stone faced.

Well...here's what my reaction would have been:

no poker face here!


On Occupy Wall Street:

I would have let them throw their tantrum for a little bit and then I would have said: "Get off yer asses and go back to work or your parents basement or whatever place you came from."

Okay, okay, I don't know that I would have said that stuff. I would have wanted to, sure. But my handlers probably wouldn't let me. I'm pretty sure that if you are in the public eye like that, and especially a politician, you have some handlers that make you say certain things.

And in all seriousness...if you are educated on the matters at hand this election and want to vote? DO IT. 

If you aren't educated and have no clue? For the love of all things holy, DO NOT VOTE!

I would rather have people who vote for who they want, even if it's not the same as who I am voting for, because they did the research. They learned what they needed to learn. They know, as much as they can know, about their candidate.

There's nothing worse than an ignorant voter. 



this psa brought to you by: can this damn election be over, already??

18 comments:

Heathers Happenings said...

Hahaha President Osama, yeah that is what my hubby calls him.

I can not wait for the election to be over with. I'm tired of the commercials. Not so sick of the election mail we get cause hubby works for a paper company and they have been getting lots and lots of business. Lots of overtime. So that's a plus here :)

becca said...

will be so happy when elections are over and by the way how did you know i wrote in your name for President did you peek

becca said...

will be so happy when elections are over and by the way how did you know i wrote in your name for President did you peek

Annmarie Pipa said...

I vote prolife.

Misty said...

Nothing worse than an ignorant voter... Amen!

I'll never forget Bush's calm face. Poor guy was in a classroom full of children. I'm sure his face looked like that later though.

VandyJ said...

I can't wait for this election to be over. Although Sandy has given the media something else to talk about.

Christina said...

I totally agree! I'm so irritated with people this election, especially because of social media. Look up the issues! Learn about the candidates! I can't wait till it's over.

McVal said...

LOL! Not sure if I can do a write in for President, can I?? well, if there's a spot, it is SO for you!!! I'd love a president who said, "Holy Crap" every once in a while!

Ducky said...

Loves your Psa note at the end. I mean all the other stuff was good too :P. I shall be writing you in *snicker*

Mrs. Match said...

Yup, educate yourselves before you vote. I get so sick of people voting based on party only. Have your own mind!! I'm so ready for this election to be over. There are a few propositions here locally that if passed will change some major things for my husband's job opportunities, so I'm ready to find out!

Steph said...

I'm ready for this shit to be over too. I don't things will get much better. I'm not a fan of either of them. So, yes you have my vote.

Steph said...

I still have that button on my page.

Connie said...

I did the research and I heckled a Democrat...actually my husband tells me the new politically correct term is PROGRESSIVES.

I know how PC you like to be Mimi.

stephanie said...

I'd totally vote for you lol also the Pres Bush picture is amazing!

Sarah Kate {Dixie Creek Farm} said...

LOL!! And amen to that bolded comment!! I get irritated when I hear that everyone should vote. I guess that's true in theory, but there should be a little stipulation added to that in not so fine print - Everyone should RESEARCH and vote. Anyhoo, I'm definitely glad that all of this will be done tomorrow.

Mrs. Petrie said...

We stopped watching tv the last few months so we wouldn't have to watch the horrible ads! I can't wait for tomorrow to end.

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Ill vote for you! :D

Emmy said...

AMEN!! Drives me crazy when people vote because some celebrity told them to. I'll vote for you when you run ;)