Friday, December 28, 2012

#RE2012 - The End

I'm late, I'm late, to a very important date!

Sorry I'm late getting my part of the linky party up. **hangs head in shame**

I made the poor decision of not setting it up yesterday afternoon and this morning has been slow going.

We thought it would be fun if we also added a list of 5 goals or things we would like to accomplish in 2013!

Before I get to the review, here's my list:

1. Finish the Bible. I decided last year that my goal for 2012 was to read the Bible. I started in March and am in Acts. I read faithfully every day and then this one time? I got off track so now I seem to only read it a few times a week. Had I not gotten off track I would be done.

2. Get back on track with eating healthy. Last few months I haven't felt good because I haven't been eating normally. I've been eating junk!

3. Have more patience and yell less.

4. Become a serious candidate for a political office. President! Woo hoo! Just kiddin'.

5. Stop cussing.

Between you and me? It might be easier for me to become President than to stop cussing. Ouch.

Review time!!




We took our boys to Disneyland!!! Click here for all of those posts!

I linked up with Emmy to show you 10 things I smiled about.

I got political in November. 

I shared some of my heart about those stupid politics.

I explained why I'm not a soccer mom as we were heading into basketball season.

I shared some easy Christmas decor.

And I created a toilet paper Christmas! That sounds so funny.

Next Friday we announce the winner, so don't forget to link up!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


12 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

I need to stop cussing, and Match really does. He gets it from work-all of his coworkers have terrible potty mouths. We're both trying to be better about it-before we get to the point that little ears pick up on it and do the embarrassing repeat!

Lol, toilet paper Christmas. I love how they turned out! And the cones are adorable.

McVal said...

Cussing or presidency... hmmm.. that IS a tough choice!
I'd rather be president too.

Stacie said...

Maybe read a chapter of the Bible when you want to cuss and you'll complete both goals!

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

I just finished the Bible in November. It is so satisfying. But now I'm trying to decide what's next :) I'm seriously thinking about doing a Bible Study . . . by myself :/ Might need to find a couple of friends who'll hop on board! :)

Sela Toki said...

We all have a few things to work on individually for the upcoming year. Excited and you have a Happy New Year

Connie said...

You ARE very late. But I forgive you.

MIMI for PRESIDENT!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Stop cussing? I could never, well I could, but what fun would I have then?

stephanie said...

you crack me up! I have a better chance of being president than not cussing myself :))

Annmarie Pipa said...

I will vote for you.
Happy New Year!

Emmy said...

I'll vote for you too. And besides if you stop cussing then maybe you won't be able to be a politician since they are all dirty and foul mouthed anyway. ;)

Thanks so much for hosting with me.

Xazmin said...

Here's a stop swearing idea. You know how people have a "swear jar", and they have to put a quarter in every time the cuss? Well, you could just do tally marks, and every time you get to 4, you could send me a dollar in the mail! Doesn't that sound like a great plan? Yeah, I thought so too!

Mrs. Petrie said...

Hellooooo, it is me, your slacker bloggy friend! Happy 2013!