Monday, January 14, 2013

No nonsense tights can make it classy and fun

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Oh my goodness. You all probably know by now that I am definitely a no nonsense type gal.

I've been an at home mom for years now and there's really no reason to have to get dressed up. But after a while of being a slob you want to dress up. Not fancy schmancy or anything like that. Comfy and cute are great though because they honestly make you feel better.

No nonsense tights and leggings are a great addition to any wardrobe. Whether you are froufy and love ruffles and lace and all that jazz or an at home mom like me, you're gonna love what they have to offer.

Most important to a mom is that it's affordable and easily found. I can pick a pair up at the local food and drug or  any mass retail store. They're a great way to jazz up a regular old pair of shorts, skirt or dress with no fuss and no extra time! 

Huge impact? You got it.

Jill Martin is a fashion expert and an Emmy Award winning TV personality and is now the brand ambassador for No nonsense! She knows a little something about putting together a stylish outfit with what you have in your closet and knows that adding a pair of tights can completely change the look of an outfit.

Now you can keep up on current trends with No nonsense on Facebook and follow @benononsense on Twitter.

 

No nonsense

 

 

Paprika cotton short shorts

$16 - rarelondon.com

 

 

Opaque stocking

nononsense.com

 

 

 

Gianni chiarini

$235 - zalando.co.uk

 

 

Friis Company cuff bangle bracelet

$26 - shopfriiscompany.com

 

 

Faliero Sarti pink scarve

stylebop.com

 

 

Now...I have to get back to my healthy eating habits so I can rock some sort of shorts and tights outfit this Spring! I love this look...it looks really sophisticated with the simple and inexpensive addition of No nonsense!

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

10 comments:

Annmarie Pipa said...

thanks for the review. my daughters love leggings..

Myya said...

Nice choices miss mims.

Mrs. Match said...

I completely know what you mean. Sometimes it's nice to just get a little dressed up when you basically live in sweats on a regular basis. I know my hubby appreciates it when I do!

Misty said...

I keep meaning to pair my shorts with tights and still haven't done it yet.

McVal said...

my legs aren't meant for tights... Maybe after I lose a good percentage of my body weight, then we can talk!

Emmy said...

Tights sound good now because it is so cold!!

Connie said...

YOu just reminded me that I need to do my No Nonsense post.

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Super cute outfit! :D

Lauren E said...

This is great! I have a whole drawer full of fun tights and leggings and I am always in search of more. :)

Beth W said...

Black tights with dressy shorts....I never thought of that. Thanks! :D